Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: GAMEBYTES.NET OFFER - WHY NOT???  (Read 118 times)

GameBytes

• L2Neo Player
GAMEBYTES.NET OFFER - WHY NOT???
« on: October 20, 2017, 07:20:49 PM »
Hello there,

I am the owner of a new lineage2 toplist called gamebytes.net. Gamebytes is a well built and very promising project, able to bring unlimited traffic to any kind of lineage 2 server. Soon a huge advertising campaign will be started on social platforms (Facebook, instagram, etc..) and we are looking for promising servers like yours to join our fast growing toplist.

Why gamebytes.net?
* No adblock affected.
* No disturbing advertisements.
* 100% mobile friendly interface.
* Vote reward API call system with unique API key.
* Daily advertisement on social platforms like facebook
* Unique vote authentication system
* Encrypted SSL certificated connection

My offer
I would like to offer you a free PREMIUM account upgrade for 1 month with your first registration . You gain unique borders, highlighted texts, extra banner image and unique positioning among the others. But my offer does not stop here, if your server at the end of the month get on the top 3 most voted servers, you will get a free advertisement (banner) of your choice plus your account will remain premium for the next month.

If you are interested please click above to register your server
https://www.gamebytes.net/join

Remember that our callback vote banner should be visible to your main website, for your account to be activated.
Have a nice day!

SIGO

• L2Neo Player
Re: GAMEBYTES.NET OFFER - WHY NOT???
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:36:02 PM »
zz

L2NEO.COM

Re: GAMEBYTES.NET OFFER - WHY NOT???
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:36:02 PM »

© 2016 L2NEO.COM - DESIGNED BY STRAIN & CODED BY FALCONHQ SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
ALL TRADEMARKS REFERENCED HEREIN ARE THE PROPERTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

L2NEO RUNNING SOFTWARE UNDER GPLv3 LISENCE (DETAILS: HERE) - SOURCE CODE RUNNING INTERLUDE-CHRONICLE.
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY FEE FOR REGISTRATION. REMEMBER THAT PLAYING ON L2NEO ISN’T A RIGHT, IS A PRIVILEGE!
Play now for free!