Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How do you explain this PREMIUM SYSTEM  (Read 100 times)

Asag

• L2Neo Player
How do you explain this PREMIUM SYSTEM
« on: April 13, 2018, 09:23:58 PM »
Hello there L2Neo Admin, Im an old school L2 player, and I play this game for more than 10 years for sure. I have a question for you... Tell me one normall reason, why there is so much PREMIUM stuff on your server? There is so much benefits for PREMIUM players than for reguallar players, that I already know there is no possible balance in PVP normall vs premium player, to had normall player win a fight. Don't get me wrong, im ok with donations to support running server. But I really hate L2 server model that runs for profit but not for a game and gameplay. As what I can see you as a Administrator spend more time on PREMIUM stuff to be working more than on whole server at all. I apriciate your work, but why did you decide to benefit paying players with better stats, and buffs than normall players? You don't care about gameplay or Lineage 2 in general? And only thing is what you care are money? Becouse for those prices I can actually go an buy Original World of Warcraft game with all datadisc and be playing for 3 months on official Blizzard servers with more thinks to do, than on this server. Can you give me any good explanation why there are so much IN GAME bonuses for PREMIUM players? Why there is not just some visual bonus, but not changing whole balance? Becouse now I can see that its pvp money vs money, and who pay more than he will win ....

bellysss

• L2Neo Player
Re: How do you explain this PREMIUM SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 11:07:26 PM »
there is not much impact in pvp with premium :D if u are talking about buffs and malaria u can make it in few mins :D and all this xp /spoil bonus is just not that much impact

L2NEO.COM

Re: How do you explain this PREMIUM SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 11:07:26 PM »

© 2016 L2NEO.COM - DESIGNED BY STRAIN & CODED BY FALCONHQ SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
ALL TRADEMARKS REFERENCED HEREIN ARE THE PROPERTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

L2NEO RUNNING SOFTWARE UNDER GPLv3 LISENCE (DETAILS: HERE) - SOURCE CODE RUNNING INTERLUDE-CHRONICLE.
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY FEE FOR REGISTRATION. REMEMBER THAT PLAYING ON L2NEO ISN’T A RIGHT, IS A PRIVILEGE!
Play now for free!